Posting will resume as soon as finals are over. I have all the materials for my DIY BDSM chest harness and my jock strap style packing pouchs.
I went thrifting today (FINALLY) and bought the belts I need for my chest harness. I’m debating whether to hand sew it or use my gf’s sewing machine. Either way, expect updates once the crafting begins.
PS- SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT!
SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT!
PS- My fingers are crossed that after this weekend I’ll have more free time to be crafty.
Is this the packer style you are referring to?
You should definitely submit. My plates overflowing right now, but possibly once things calm down I can help you :). Stay golden.
You can try thinking of things that turn you off, satisfying your partner first, training yourself to delay climax, or numbing sex creams to decrease sensitivity. Hope this helps.
Thanks dude! Just looked this packer up and the type of harness will depend on the packer’s weight. I always recommend a bare minimum harness style for optimal comfort, similar to these: type A, type B, type C, type D . If the packer is heavy you might want to go with a brief or jock style harness (refer to older submissions). I hope I answered this in time.
What a wonderful question. I wouldn’t start selling until I’ve perfected my craftsmanship so products would be uniform. On taking requests, I’ve never considered doing that until now. I will most definitely revisit these ideas once my life’s back in order (just had surgery and the Spring semester starts next week). Thanks for the inspiration!
Thank you, I also believe dispersing information throughout a community is very important. You should definitely submit your finished tutorial when finished. Happy crafting!
I made these from dildos we already had. I made a mold then used “platinum cure Silicone” They are very fleshy feeling. The wife is dieing with pleasure.
1 of these is a regular dildo the other 2 I use as an extension
This is pretty similar to a medicine spoon STP but out of different materials. I’ve never come across a medicine spoon like the ones guys use in the UK. They’re probably out there, but I’ve never seen one. So I looked for other alternatives, and came up with this.
- Get a bottle of Flash All-Purpose Cleaner. Or another bottle that has a handle the same shape. Flash costs around £2-3 from Tescos depending on what scent you want. Obviously for this it doesn’t matter, but you might as well use the contents up if you’re going to buy it. The important part is the shape of the handle.
- Cut the handle off the bottle carefully. It’s best to leave more than you think you’ll need — I didn’t really think about that when I started and would have made it better if I had — as you can always cut it down later. I used a sharp penknife to start it off and then scissors, but YMMV with different bottles and thicknesses of plastic. The Flash bottle wasn’t hard to cut at all though.
- Trim down the plastic into the shape you want. Look at factory manufactured STPs if you’re stuck. In the photograph I tried to show what mine looks like.
- Smooth down the edges using sandpaper/glasspaper or a lighter. If you’re going to use a lighter test the melting point of your plastic on a scrap piece first and remember that it’s going to get very hot and if it starts to burn it’ll give off toxic fumes. Cheap lighters and Clippers get very hot as well (trust me I know, my thumb still hasn’t forgiven me!) and don’t like being lit for extended periods of time. The plastic on Flash bottles goes see-through when it gets malleable and doesn’t take more than a lick of flame.
- Practice. If it doesn’t work out try using a different shaped bottle. You can reshape it a little by melting it as well. And don’t expect it to work perfect first time, try in the bath or shower!
I have submissions to publish, sorry guys I’ve been getting Sensible Tips for Tguys off the ground.
Off to work I go!
I’m officially post op. Once I feel comfortable moving my arms a bit more, I will begin some of my planned DIY projects. So keep an eye out and remember, this blog is open for submissions.
Hey all, if you’re crafty, have some great resources, or liked to review a product feel free to share. I’m also opened to questions about products I’ve used in the passed, DIY projects I’ve made, advice, etc.
I know this isn’t DIY, but I’m sure this info could help other dudes so enjoy:
and still no submissions. C’mon guys!